Consult the Best Tulsa Medical Cannabis Doctors
Begin by filling in a simple pre-qualification form. Your information will be kept confidential and shared directly with our doctor concerned for review.
Consult Certified Physicians in Tulsa
Next, see a 420 doctor online and have a quick consultation. The doctor will review your medical condition and ask you questions to determine whether you qualify or not.
Receive Your Recommendation
If approved you will receive your recommendation online within a few minutes. You can find the PDF of your recommendation in your email.
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Marijuana Card in Tulsa?The Best Medical Marijuana Clinic in Tulsa
Our medical team has been working to provide medical marijuana evaluations in Tulsa for a few years. With the help of a team of certified professionals, we have been able to build a reputation in the medical cannabis community as one of the top medical marijuana clinics in Tulsa. Using our HIPAA compliant telemedicine platform and a streamlined online process, we help patients find the best medical cannabis doctors in Tulsa in the comfort of their homes. We bring the facilities to your phone and make the entire process of getting an MMJ recommendation hassle-free and quick. That’s not all, we will guide you every step of the way. Our 24×7 customer service is available to solve all your queries. We guarantee complete satisfaction and if you do not receive your recommendation or do not qualify, we will give you a complete refund.
If you are ready to gain access to medical cannabis in Tulsa, log onto our website and apply for a consultation today.GET MY RECOMMENDATION NOW
Apply for an MMJ Card in Tulsa. Call on 405-299-8190
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can get a $20 medical card online in Tulsa. All you have to do is ask your physician to provide you with the plastic ID card and pay the additional $20 to receive your card.
It is a portable, pocket-sized ID card that you can carry around with you wherever you go.
It costs $129 to get a medical marijuana card in Tulsa. This includes an online evaluation by state certified physicians and a PDF of the doctor’s recommendation sent via email. All patients have to pay only if they qualify.
You will be approved for a medical marijuana recommendation immediately after the consultation or within 24 hours. In case of a delay, you can call customer care at (405) 299-8190 or send an email at email@example.com.
How to Begin Your Medical Marijuana Evaluation in Tulsa?
If you think that medical cannabis can help you manage your medical condition better, you must apply for a medical marijuana evaluation in Tulsa. Here’s how you can begin.
- First, make sure that you fulfill all the requirements of the OMMA.
- Second, register on our website and enter your details. Make sure you provide all the details for the doctor to review. This will allow for quicker consultation and approval.
- Once the doctor receives your application, you will be connected to the doctor via video call for your medical marijuana evaluation.
The next steps after getting your evaluation involve registering with the medical marijuana program of Oklahoma.
- Once you receive your recommendation, register with the state’s official medical marijuana program here.
- Provide the necessary documents including your MMJ recommendation (not older than 30 days) to complete the application.
- Once approved, you will receive your state-issued MMJ card at your address.
Medical Marijuana Card Renewal in Tulsa
A medical marijuana card in Tulsa is valid for a period of 2 years after it was issued. You will be able to access medical marijuana and all other privileges until the expiration date. You can get a renewal once your validity expires. It will take a few minutes only. We advise applying for a renewal 30 days before the expiration date.
What Are the Medical Marijuana Laws in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
Medical Marijuana was legalized in the state of Oklahoma back in June 2018. The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority or OMMA regulates the medical marijuana program in the state. All patients looking to access medical cannabis in the state must qualify as per the laws of OMMA.
Some of the medical marijuana laws in Tulsa, Oklahoma are as follows:
- The legal age limit for a medical marijuana card is 18 years.
- A qualified patient can legally possess no more than 8 ounces of marijuana in residence, 3 ounces of marijuana in person, 1 ounce of cannabis concentrate and 72 ounces of edible cannabis.
- A patient with a medical marijuana card can possess six seedlings at a time.
- All in possession of cannabis must have a valid medical marijuana card to avoid legal fines.
What Are the Benefits of a Medical Marijuana Card in Tulsa?
A medical marijuana Card in Tulsa offers a number of advantages to patients. Here are a few of them.
- Legal Security: Since adult-use marijuana is illegal in Oklahoma, a marijuana card is necessary to access cannabis in the state without legal issues.
- Access to Dispensaries: A medical marijuana card in Tulsa gives you access to dispensaries and high-quality and tested cannabis products.
- Better Health: Medical cannabis is therapeutic and can help manage multiple medical conditions. It is only with an MMJ card that you will be able to access cannabis for medical use.
- Reciprocity: Oklahoma provides medical marijuana licenses to out-of-state medical marijuana patients. Additionally, you can use your Tulsa medical marijuana card to buy, use and possess cannabis in different states (as per the state’s reciprocity laws).
I was not disappointed at all. Wonderful experience. The doctor was great and everything went on very smoothly.
It’s a great way to get a medical marijuana card if you’re a busy person. I completed my consultation while on a break from work and received the rec soon after. Very quick and convenient.
The doctor was amazing. It was very professional and seemed just like a visit to a doctor in the clinic. Great experience. Highly recommend it.
How to Use Your Medical Marijuana Recommendation?
You can use your medical marijuana recommendation from us to register with the state medical marijuana program and get your state-issued medical marijuana card. You can then visit any state dispensaries to buy your medication and possess it without any legal issues. Remember to follow the state laws and legal possession limits to avoid any penalties.